- This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.realdealtires.com. Real Deal Tires deeply cares for your privacy. To ensure you feel also secure about your privacy, we have outlined the how we collect, store, access and utilize your information below.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, through your “My Tires” account, or any other direct contact we receive from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We will also use your information to contact you or respond to you regarding your questions, requests or orders.
- Third Party Services
- We share some of our combined demographic information with our shipping partners and marketing teams. This data is not linked to any personally identifiable information (PII) that can identify any individual person. These companies do not retain, share, store or use PII for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order or providing specific notification services.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can remove or modify your contact information at any time by contacting us via telephone (1-833-360-4576) or email (email@example.com), or by logging into your "My Tires" account to make updates.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information, such as credit card data or contact information, that information is transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to PII. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure, encrypted environment.